- If I were an Adventure of Sherlock Holmes ?
– Hound of the Baskervilles, of course. I feel with proper training any dog can be a proper companion.
- If I were a canonical object or place ?
– The book shelves at 221 Baker Street .
- If I were a quality of the great detective ?
- And a fault ?
- If I were a canonical villain ?
- A canonical woman ?
– The Woman, of course. Why not aim for the top?
- If I were an untold story ?
– The Politician,The Lighthouse,and the Trained Cormorant. (It’s still whispered about behind the closed doors of the Secret Service).
- If I were a pastiche ?
– The Seven Percent Solution.
- If I were A Sherlock Holmes movie or TV Show ?
– The Seven percent Solution ( I really liked that one).
- If I were actor who played Sherlock Holmes ?
– Basil Rathbone, John Wood.
- And a Watson ?
– Robert Duvall.
- If I were an unanswered question in the stories ?
– What happened to Watson’s two wives ?
- If I were a scent, a color or a sound related to Sherlock Holmes ?
– Bach violin concerto no 1 in A minor.
- If I were a canonical quote ?
– “Make a long arm, Watson. »
- Can you tell a happy memory related to Sherlock Holmes ?
– Many. When my book , The Science of Sherlock Holmes, came out. When it won an Edgar Award. When it was translated into nine languages.Best-when I finished recording the Audible version. Being trapped in something the size of phone booth in 99 degree heat and no AC is no joke.
- If you could Meet Sherlock Holmes, Watson or Arthur Conan Doyle, what would you like him to tell you ?
– Is my theory that Mrs. Hudson invented beans on toast correct?